Monday 4 June 2012



Paul Lindt
1984-7

Living in East London, have just been part of the recent "Spring" show at the new Smokehouse Gallery overlooking the Olympic Stadium in Hackney. There is a huge artist's community in this area of London where loads of disused industrial units have been converted temporarily into artist studios, sadly only until the bulldozers arrive. Anyway the show included over 40 artists from around the world including someone from Nepal!

My day job is as a partner in a small graphic design agency, but over the last few years I have been making and selling more and more of my own work in an attempt to regain my sanity. My work is created purely digitally but recently has begun to include photographic elements. It is largely an exploration of architecture and also the urban character of where I live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment